- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Double-Barrel Shotgun varies from the common pump-action version in that it features two side-by-side barrels instead of one. Each barrel holds one shell and may be fired individually or simultaneously, however the weapon also takes longer to reload as a new shell must be placed manually into each barrel.
The stock and a portion of the barrel can be removed from a double-barrel shotgun in order to shave off a kilogram of weight. These "sawed-off" shotguns suffer from greater inaccuracy and half as much range as unaltered models.
- Item: Double-Barreled Shotgun
- Equipment Rating: B/A-A-A/B
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 1B/6Bs
- Standard: 3/8/16/45 meters
- Sawed-Off: 1/4/8/22 meters
- Shots: 2
- Cost/Reload: 30/1
- Affiliation: -
- Standard: 4kg/40g
- Sawed-Off: 3kg/40g
- Standard: Burst 2; Recoil -1
- Sawed-Off: Burst 2; Recoil -1; -1 to Attack Roll
- Lostech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 30, "Weapons - Double-Barrel Shotgun"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Flechette Weapons - Table"