Dramm-Chance Interstellar Technologies
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Dramm-Chance Interstellar Technologies|
|Founding Year||Age of War Era|
Dramm-Chance Interstellar Technologies was as early Terran Alliance spacecraft manufacture during the early days of prior to the Age of War. Based in orbit of Terra's fifth planet of Jupiter. The company was noted for designing one of the earliest forms of military DropShip used in space.
Dramm-Chance Interstellar Technologies Defense Corporation has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Jupiter:|
|Saturn-Class Patrol Ship||DropShip - (From 2243 to 2300)|
- As of this Writing there is no further information about the company aside from producing the Saturn Patrol Ship and if it survived beyond the 23rd Century. It should also be noted that the Saturn was obsolete by 2300, thus no longer manufactured.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 2, pp. 14 & 31 "Saturn Patrol Ship"