Eagle Cloud Complex
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- Read more →
|Eagle Cloud Complex|
|X:Y Coordinates||-1,604.54 : -131.43[e]|
The Eagle Cloud Complex was the name given to a molecular cloud located beyond the Aquila Rift in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery, approximately 1,600 light years from Terra; the Eagle Cloud Complex is one of three major molecular clouds to be found in the region - the others being the smaller Vul Rift and the much larger Aquila Rift.
The Eagle Cloud Complex was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the Eagle Cloud Complex and its definition as a molecular cloud, no information was provided on the feature; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on the Eagle Cloud Complex.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"