- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Director-General of the Terran Hegemony|
|Parents||Theodore Cameron (father)|
Character Brief History
Elizabeth was the only child of Director-General Theodore Cameron and wife Joanna Simons. She was raised to appreciate the extravagant lifestyle that her father indulged in; however, unlike her father, she was bit more tame. Elizabeth would ascend the throne in 2479.
As Director-General of the Terran Hegemony
Her reign was a quiet one, partially due to her lack of interest in the affairs of the state. The Hegemony high council would be the only thing that kept Elizabeth involved with the military and the general public. Due to the council's hard work, they were able to get Elizabeth to make decisions in order to keep the nation from falling apart.
The only thing that is associated with Elizabeth Cameron during her reign as Director-General would be the development of the Aerospace Fighter, lighter BattleMech designs, and the improvement of computer systems.
Family and Legacy
Elizabeth would be remembered as the mother of Deborah Cameron, who would go on to help revive the Hegemony that her family left neglected for so long.
Titles and Positions
|Director-General of the Terran Hegemony
| Succeeded by|
- The Star League, p. 182, Cameron family tree
- The Star League, p. 32, "The Decadent Camerons"