Falconer's Perch Quinte
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|Falconer's Perch Quinte|
During Operation REVIVAL the Invader-class JumpShip Falconer's Perch Quinte was a part of the Clan Jade Falcon touman, and was serving as the CJF Falconer's Perch Prime within the Jade Falcon Naval Reserve in 3053. The Jade Falcon Naval Reserve was a part of the Turkina Keshik under the overall command of Star Commodore Vishu Folkner. The Falconer's Perch Quinte was assigned to the Naval Command Star of the Jade Falcon Naval Reserve, which was commanded by Star Commodore Nicholas Von Jankmon under the callsign CR Perch A, and was serving alongside two sister ships, the Falconer's Perch Prime and Falconer's Perch Seconde, and four other JumpShips: the Monolith-class JumpShip Falconry Prime and the Star Lord-class JumpShips Falconer's Glove Seconde and Falconer's Glove Quarte.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 49, "Jade Falcon Naval Reserve"