Fall from Glory
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Fall from Glory|
|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|First published||16 November 2007|
|Era||Star League era|
|Timeline||5 November 2784-29 January 2802|
|Series||Founding of the Clans|
|Followed by||Visions of Rebirth|
Fall from Glory is a novel by Randall N. Bills that was published online on BattleCorps starting 16 November 2007 as a serial. Intended as the first part of the Founding of the Clans trilogy, it had previously been published in Germany under the title Clangründer: Abkehr ("Clan Founders: Breakaway"). The second part, announced as Visions of Rebirth, was only ever published in German as Clangründer: Traum ("Clan Founders: Dream"); the third part, announced as Forging of Blood, was never written.
The first part of the Founding of the Clans trilogy, Fall from Glory covers the first eighteen years following the begin of Operation EXODUS. It depicts the difficult voyage of the Exodus fleet and the colonisation of the Pentagon systems, sheds some light on the reasons behind the Exodus Civil War and culminates in the Second Exodus.
- Jes Cole
- Aleksandr Kerensky
- Andery Kerensky
- Nicholas Kerensky
- Windham Khatib
- Robert Nicholls
- Raymond Sainze