First General Strike
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Director-General Theodore Cameron demolishes The Alamo to make way for a `small Texas ranch' for personal use. The first general strike in Terran Hegemony history would led to the first shutdown the entire continent of North America. The strike would then spread across the planet, and was general seen as a threat to the rule of Theodore Cameron. His High Councilors would reign him in to see reason, and threat to his rule was real. He then comes on air to apologize for his short sightedness and promises to rebuild the Alamo.
Six days since the beginning of the Strike, the strike ends. Strike would slight change decendant Director-General's thinking, he would become more prudent in what he would do.
- Star League sourcebook, p. 31, "The Decadent Camerons" - The Alamo Incident and its effects of its Director-General.