- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
A long time fan of the Battletech universe, Mellies began producing fan art in response to the release of MechWarrior Online in 2013, his work utilizing and enhancing the game's 3D BattleMech models. The quality of his fan art led to numerous commissions and eventually with the release of the updated retconed Unseen and the increasingly detailed 3D models developed by Catalyst since then resulting in Mellies now producing official artwork for the BattleTech tabletop game.