Foils Jigsaw Puzzles
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Foil Jigsaw Puzzles|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Product code|| Puzzles TBC|
|MSRP||$149.99 (set of 5)|
Announced on the 14th of June 2020 by Catalyst Game Labs developer Ray Arrastia, the Foil Jigsaw Puzzles are a set of five limited edition foil puzzles depicting artwork from the BattleTech franchise. Initially, the set of five puzzles was only available as a bundle of all five foil puzzles and five foil posters displaying the puzzle artwork for $149.99 on the Catalyst Game Labs online store. Each puzzle was described as limited to a run of just 1,000, with any future reprints being plain puzzles, rather than foil.
On the 23rd of June 2020, the puzzles were re-advertised, this time as also being available for order individually at a price of $34.99, but without the posters. The posters were also made available separately in as a bundle of five posters for an earlybird price of $24.99 (rising to $29.99 on the 1st of July 2020).