- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
Frederick Kozoma was a General in the DCMS High Strategic Council and the Procurement Evaluation Board. When they received the budget for 2839 and saw a 4 percent cut in DCMS military budget he was enraged.
He and several other generals decided that Zabu Kurita had to die, and he was selected as the executor.
When he finally faced Zabu, he found him with one of his concubines. When he was asked if I were acting alone or if he represented the other generals as well, and was told that he was acting in accord with the views of most of the military High Command, Zabu gave a slight nod. After asking her concubine to leave, he offered once of the nice swords of Kurita's collection to Frederick and after completing the correct seppuku rituals, was behaved by Frederick itself.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 65 "THE NIGHT OF THE SWORD"