- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Frederick Kozoma was a General in the DCMS High Strategic Council and the Procurement Evaluation Board. When they received the budget for 2839 and saw a 4 percent cut in DCMS military budget he was enraged.
He and several other generals decided that Zabu Kurita had to die, and he was selected as the executor.
When he finally faced Zabu, he found him with one of his concubines. When he was asked if I were acting alone or if he represented the other generals as well, and was told that he was acting in accord with the views of most of the military High Command, Zabu gave a slight nod. After asking her concubine to leave, he offered once of the nice swords of Kurita's collection to Frederick and after completing the correct seppuku rituals, was behaved by Frederick itself.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 65 "THE NIGHT OF THE SWORD"