- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
Assigned to protect the largest section of the Combine bordering the Federated Suns and the Periphery, along with the former capital New Samarkand, the Galedon Regulars enjoy good relations with the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy and Draconis Combine Port Authority thanks to their location in the Galedon Military District.
Though the Galedon Military District was renamed the New Samarkand Military District, Galedon Regulars units that survived the Jihad were not renamed. New units raised in the New Samarkand Military District were raised as New Samarkand Regulars, however.
|Commanding Officers of the Galedon Regulars|
Different per Unit.
Galedon Regulars Details
ISF must approve all MechWarriors entering its ranks. Though each warrior must survive intense scrutiny, it is not as severe as that faced by the Rasalhague Regulars. Moreover, relations between the Galedon Regulars and the Procurement Department are cordial and do not require endless security checks on their requisitions. The Galedon Regulars nevertheless need the favors of the DCPA because defense of their military district demands that they be able to move quickly when needed. Only the Rasalhague District has more star systems to protect.
Discipline is strong in the Galedon Regulars, which traditionally recruits a large percentage of the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy graduates. This makes morale in the units high, and tends to imbue the unit with a fanaticism like that seen in the Sword of Light units. The Galedon Regulars units have a reputation for ruthlessness not usually expected from "common" district forces. Members of the Galedon Regulars who are on New Samarkand for leave often serve as assistant teachers at the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy.
Units of the Galedon Regulars
The Galedon Regulars feature both BattleMech Regiments and Conventional Regiments.
- 1st Galedon Regulars
- 2nd Galedon Regulars
- 3rd Galedon Regulars
- 4th Galedon Regulars
- 5th Galedon Regulars
- 6th Galedon Regulars
- 7th Galedon Regulars
- 8th Galedon Regulars
- 9th Galedon Regulars
- 10th Galedon Regulars
- 11th Galedon Regulars
- 12th Galedon Regulars
- 13th Galedon Regulars
- 14th Galedon Regulars
- 15th Galedon Regulars
- 16th Galedon Regulars
- 17th Galedon Regulars
- 18th Galedon Regulars
- 19th Galedon Regulars
- 20th Galedon Regulars
- 21st Galedon Regulars
- 22nd Galedon Regulars
- 23rd Galedon Regulars
- 24th Galedon Regulars
- 27th Galedon Regulars:
- 29th Galedon Regulars
- 30th Galedon Regulars
- 31st Galedon Regulars
- 32nd Galedon Regulars
- 33rd Galedon Regulars
- 34th Galedon Regulars
- 36th Galedon Regulars
- 37th Galedon Regulars
- 39th Galedon Regulars
- 40th Galedon Regulars
- 42nd Galedon Regulars
- The 2nd Regulars was destroyed during FC civil war.
- The 4th Regulars was destroyed during the 1st Succession War.
- The 7th Regulars was destroyed during the 1st Succession War.
- The 8th Regulars was disbanded 3050s.
- The 9th Regulars was disbanded 2nd Succession War.
- The 10th Regulars was formed from remnants of SLDF forces in 2785.
- The 12th Regulars was destroyed on Galedon)
- The 16th Regulars was destroyed 3070s, rebuilt by Dark Age era.
- The 17th Regulars was destroyed 3062.
- The 29th Regulars was destroyed during the 1st Succession War.
- The 31st Regulars was destroyed during the 1st Succession War; rebuilt later.
- The 32nd Regulars was destroyed on Imbros III.
- The 34th Regulars was disbanded.
- The 37th Regulars was destroyed during the 1st Succession War.
- The 42nd Regulars deserted.
Color Scheme and Insignia
- The Galedon Regulars gain a +1 bonus on all physical attack To-hit rolls.
- The Galedon Regulars will not break, and are not subject to forced withdrawal rules.
- The Galedon Regulars receive a -1 penalty to any rolls made to determine the availability of advanced components, replacements and supplies.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 40
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 143 "Galedon Regulars"
- Field Manual Draconis Combine, p. 61 - "Overview"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 141, "Outworlds Alliance Front"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 10
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 182, "Draconis Combine"