- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Primary writing||Various contributors|
|Cover artwork||Various artists|
|First published||July 1990 - October 1991|
GamesMaster International, or GMI, was a roleplaying game magazine in the UK published by Newsfield Publications starting in July 1990. It was subtitled the Independent Fantasy Gaming Monthly. The magazine featured the same editorial team as G.M. The Independent Fantasy Roleplaying Magazine. The team approached Newsfield in 1990 to take over the publication after Croftward Publishing ceased trading. Newsfield added the word International to the title.
With the knowledge of its former circulation and advertisement income history, Newsfield decided to launch the magazine on a low budget, and the first issue hit newsstands in July 1990. However, the gaming market was in deep recession and both circulation and advertisement income targets were never achieved. The magazine ceased trading after fifteen issues in October 1991 when Newsfield went into liquidation.
The magazine contains to articles on Battletech: