- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Died||10 Sept 3050?|
|Affiliation||Clan Jade Falcon|
Gell (born ???? – died 10 Sept 3050?) was a trueborn MechWarrior serving in the elite Falcon Guards during the opening stages of Operation Revival. A ComStar intelligence report described him as "a large, powerful man who seems better-suited for Clan Elemental service than MechWarrior duty".
The Twycross Campaign
Once his unit had overcome the infantry militia forces in and around the city of Camora, Gell's Elementals were able to move in and disarm the numerous vibrabombs that had been planted to damage the advancing Jade Falcon BattleMechs.
The FedCom Counterattack
The Falcon Guards were still on Twycross in September 3050 when the Federated Commonwealth launched a counter-assault. Gell and his warriors were with the rest of the Guards as they entered the Great Gash. He was thought to have died along with his Trinary when the Great Gash collapsed by means of explosive charges.
The ComStar report on the Twycross Campaign credits Gell as developing the "new and innovative" tactic of mounting Elementals on the hulls of OmniMechs.
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 16 - MechWarrior Status Report
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 16 - description of Gell's Trinary
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 16 - Ordnance disposal in Camora's environs
- Lethal Heritage, pp. 266-269, Kai Allard-Liao challenges and destroys the Falcon Guards
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 16 - Gell's assigned BattleMech
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 16 - Gell's supposed innovation