- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||Red / Silver; two female figures silhouettes standing back to back against a silver sunburst|
|Faction Affiliation||Federated Suns|
The Gemini Stables was founded by former Co-Solaris Champions Elizabeth and Tanya O'Bannon in 3058. The two twin MechWarriors founded their stables after their retirement, becoming co-Stable Masters. The Stable fought number of respective amount of fights since its founding. After 3059 the Stable started fielding cutting edge warriors. During the 3062 riots just before the FedCom Civil War, the unit fought as allies with the sisters' former stable the White Hand Stables. 
Stable Master and Owners
Since its founding, Elizabeth and Tanya O'Bannon have switched off duties, with one acting as Stable Master and the other being a trainer for their MechWarriors.
As per 3067 28 MechWarriors were fighting for Gemini Stables.
|Jason Bloch|| Succession Wars
|Solaris VII champion in 3050 and 3054 Solaris Games Grand Champion|||
|Samantha Coleman|| Clan Invasion
|Ilsa Laszlo||Civil War|||
|Fatima Petrovitch||Dark Age|||
|Rance Xabat||Dark Age|||
It is unknown how many Pit Fighters fight for Gemini Stables.
Known Pit Fighters
Tactics and Style
Based on the O'Bannon sisters' style, MechWarriors of the stables have taken up the brutal, high-heat tactics which are customized to their opponents style.
The Gemini Stables is Equipment Rating is B, Veteran Skilled.
MechWarriors of the stables have a reduction of all modifiers from heat by 1. Also the controlling player using Gemini affiliated MechWarrior whom wins the initiative by 4 points, gains a -1 to-hit modifier to all their weapons for that turn only.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 18 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25 - "Profile for Gemini Stables".
- "Jihad Hot Spots: 3072", p.55 "Game Over"
- "Experimental Technical Readout: Gladiators"
- Wolf Hunters
- MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII, p. 64 "BattleMech Stable Table"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.138 "SVR-5X Silver Fox"
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 282 "3132 Solaris VII Championships Season Review (Part 1)"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 184 "GLADIATOR COMBAT EXOSKELETON"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 25 - "Gemini Stables"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 - "Stable-Specific Rules" - Gemini Stables specificed special abilities.