- Community Outreach - Pajama Boy Talks About Making Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves
- MechWarrior 5 Mod Editor Has Been Released
- Community Outreach - CJF Dolgfer Roshak And Lego BattleTech
- Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves, Releases Demo
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Whitworth In MechWarrior 5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Ghent nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||211.24 : 1164.481[e]|
|Recharge time||183 hours|
Ghent is a military garrison in the Deep Periphery beyond Ctesiphon. Ghent orbits a type G2III star, and the jump point is located 8.5 days from the garrison; ships recharging in the system take 183 hours to recharge. During Operation Revival, Ghent was operated by Clan Smoke Jaguar.
By late 3079 or 3080, Ghent was described as a "wasteland of a system after its abandonment by Clan Diamond Shark", though Dark Caste elements were found there and cleared out by Clan Star Adder, culminating in the orbital bombardment of an island by the WarShips Arcadian Asp and Vicious Fang. By 3095 Ghent was destroyed.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Ctesiphon||162.8||Star Cluster P12||169.6||Suda Bay||219.4||Trelleborg||264.4|
|Salonika||294.9||Nouveaux Paris||330.9||Attenbrooks||334.5||Transfer Station P9||350.4|
|Gwithian||379.4||Transfer Station P3||427.2||Bazaar||450.5||Transfer Facility 4||502.2|
- Explorer Corps, p. 55, "Known Smoke Jaguar Facilities"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 167
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 32