- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
A Ghost Knight is one of four classes of knights within the Republic of the Sphere.
Ghost Knights ultimately report to the Ghost Paladin.
|“||We don't exist in any document or on any organizational charts, but rumors abound about us and all the things we do. The tales would suggest there are just legions of us, but I don't think so-though it could be that I don't really have a clue as to how many of my brethren there truly are. Like Knights-Errant, we get covertly thrust into situations to look for resolutions, and to implement them if we can do so within our mission parameters. So, while people assume Ghost Knights are real, exactly who we are and how we get chosen is kept very secret.||”|
Known Ghost Knights
- Ghost War, p. 80
- Ghost War (novel)