- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
The Gunzburg Eagles was a BattleMech-type Regiment, which server with the Free Rasalhague Republic. It would later be adapted and remade into a combat formation in Clan Ghost Bear's Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Dominion.
During Operation Revival the Gunzburg Eagles were stationed on Gunzburg. Many soldiers were eager to fight and avenge their fallen comrades. In the end, their leader, Tor Miraborg, was confronted with the option to fight and gain glory or to save the lives of his men. Miraborg choose to hand over the planet to Clan Wolf and accepted the reality of his situation. 
The Dark Age
When Clan Wolf abandoned their Occupation Zone in the mid-thirty-second century the other Clans nearby moved swiftly to gain new territory. Thun was one of the worlds contested during the scramble for new possessions - both Clan Jade Falcon and the Rasalhague Dominion moved to take the world, with the Eighth Falcon Velites attempting to capture Thun from the Gunzburg Eagles. Unfortunately for the Eighth, the Eagles avoided direct combat while conducting repeated air strikes until the Eighth had no choice but to retreat.
|Commanding Officers of the Gunzburg Eagles|
|Commanding Officers of the Gunzburg Eagles (Clan Ghost Bear)|
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 67
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 156, "Epsilon Galaxy"
- 20 Year Update, p. 51
- Lethal Heritage, p. 45