Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Haddings nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-44.033 : 13.933[e]|
The system's sun, seen from the planet, is described as hot and orange.
- 2271 - No record 
- 2341 - No record 
- 2571 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2764 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2767 - Amaris Empire 
- 2771 - Amaris Empire 
- 2774 - Amaris Empire 
- 2775 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2786 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2822 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2864 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - No record 
- 3028 - Inhabited world (unmapped)
- 3030 - No record 
- 3040 - No record 
- 3050 - No record 
- 3052 - No record 
- 3057 - No record 
- 3063 - No record 
- 3067 - No record 
- 3070 - Word of Blake (unmapped/hidden training world)
- 3075 - No record 
- 3079 - No record 
- 3081 - No record 
- 3085 - No record 
- 3130 - No record 
- 3135 - No record 
- 3145 - No record 
Star League Era
In January 2775 Stefan Amaris redeployed large numbers of Amaris Empire Armed Forces to a dozen worlds, including Haddings. AEAF units had used weapons of mass destruction regularly against Star League Defense Force units throughout the Hegemony Campaign, predominantly to either damage the SLDF units targeted or to strike at civilian targets to prevent the SLDF from obtaining resources and supplies. In this case, Amaris' orders were different: he intended to create scorched wastelands that Commanding General Aleksandr Kerensky would have no choice but to try and clear, whilst saddling the SLDF with huge numbers of sick and starving civilians. The AEAF units deployed to Haddings - including the Thirty-first Republic Light Lancers, who used nuclear and chemical weapons - inflicting heavy damage on the world. and the other eleven worlds due to be abandoned by Amaris launched large-scale WMD attacks with one purpose: to ravage the worlds, preventing them from sustaining either their human populations or their various industries... to create wastelands.
The AEAF tactic was both brutal and brutally effective. Kerensky deployed twelve corps of SLDF personnel into Amaris Empire space, and each discovered the same horrific situations. Forced to deploy the SLDF reserve into action, by February Kerensky had almost a hundred SLDF divisions either on the twelve ravaged worlds or en route to them, trying to provide aid to the populations and to clear up what damage they could. Haddings fell within the operating area of Task Force Commonwealth, and the Fifteenth Army Group deployed to try and assist the population. The devastation wreaked across Haddings and the other worlds bought Amaris time; for several months Kerensky was unable to resume offensive operations because of a lack of resources, and ultimately the Commanding General had no choice but to call on the Capellan Confederation, Lyran Commonwealth and Federated Suns to provide relief where they could. After the war the population of Haddings had been reduced to just a few hundred thousand citizens, many of whom died from the poisons in the air and water in the following years.
First Succession War
After the SLDF left it to join Operation Exodus, the Lyran Commonwealth annexed Haddings, incorporating it into the Isle of Skye region of the Federation of Skye during the First Succession War. The already ruined world then suffered further chemical and nuclear attacks at the hands of the Draconis Combine; what remained of the infrastructure was destroyed and the cities were abandoned for fear of virulent biological weapons still lingering there. Essentially a depopulated wasteland, Haddings dropped off the maps during the Third Succession War. 
Fourth Succession War
ComStar's Explorer Corps rediscovered Haddings in 3028 and found small, tribal communities living in the relatively unpolluted countryside with 17th century technology—31st century Haddings native Kim Dawson grew up in a community that still had a blacksmith. ComStar and ROM hoped to use the world as a secret training planet for the Com Guards and brought some equipment in, but in the wake of the order's 3052 schism the world was again largely forgotten.
The Word of Blake eventually returned, setting up a training center in the city of Ulster. Medical care and education was provided to the population as well as subtle propaganda, turning them into extremely loyal Word of Blake supporters; yet the order did not reindustrialize the world and saw to it that the population would not contact the outside world.
As of 3070, the Word of Blake used Haddings as a secret training world where their Special Warfare Operations School (SWOP) was based. Raul Tinker was trained in unconventional warfare on Haddings.
- Ulster: a city on Haddings and location of a Word of Blake training facility.
| Closest 80 systems (78 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Zosma||25.1||Alchiba||26.6||Xi Ursae Majoris||27.1||Syrma||28.8|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding - [ Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Lyran Commonwealth Founding -  Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 18, "Rim Worlds Republic after Age of War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 104, "Rim Worlds Republic -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 138, "Operation LIBERATION Wave 1 [July 2772 - December 2774]"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 33, "Planets on Fire"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 36, "Lyran Commonwealth after First Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 40, "Lyran Commonwealth after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 47, "Lyran Commonwealth after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Desperate Measures
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 56, "Lyran Commonwealth after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 59, "Lyran Commonwealth after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 61, "Lyran Commonwealth after Clan Invasion -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 70, "Lyran Commonwealth after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 21, "Lyran Alliance Armed Forces Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 40, "Task Force Commonwealth"
- Desperate Measures
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report: LAAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130