- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Hanse Steiner-Davion II|
|Parents|| Peter Steiner-Davion (father)|
Marie Hussfield (mother)
Hanse Steiner-Davion was the son of Peter Steiner-Davion. He was born after a 28 hour delivery. He was mentally handicapped because of this.
In 3098 an assassination attempt was made against Hanse Steiner-Davion. The attempt failed, and prompted a two-year investigation that concluded that the shadowy organization known as the Brotherhood of Cincinnatus was responsible. The Brotherhood's motivation in ordering the assassination was determined to be attempting to prevent potential future heirs to the Archon's throne inheriting mental disabilities from Hanse, revealing a combination of ruthlessness and willingness to meddle in the royal bloodlines at the heart of the Brotherhood.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 119
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076