Heavy Large Laser
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Heavy Large Laser|
|Year Availability||3059 (CSA)|
|Ammo Per Ton||--|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
Introduced in 3059, Clan Star Adder developed the Heavy Lasers as a way of packing more punch into a relatively small package. All Heavy Lasers, however, build up a tremendous amount of heat and potentially interfere with a 'Mech's sensors. The Heavy Large Laser receives a +1 to-hit modifier to reflect that.
The Heavy Large Laser is manufactured on the following planets:
|Model X||Strato Domingo||Auxiliary Production Site 4||???|||
|Series 4D-2||Arcadia||Arcadia BattleMech Plant CM-T4||???|||
The Heavy Large Laser has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- TechManual, p. 291, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment - Table"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 226, "Heavy Lasers"
- BattleTech Master Rules, p. 128, "Heavy Lasers"