Heavy Support Infantry
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Irian Technologies SWAT Team|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||28 (7/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Imperator AX-22 Assault Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||8 David Light Gauss Rifles|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (E/X-X-E)|
|Transport Weight||6 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–1 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
For corporations in the thirty-first century, the safety of their sprawling factories is often the responsibility of their own security forces, resulting in private armies larger than a small Periphery nation's entire military. Irian Technologies utilize SWAT Teams wearing the heaviest unpowered armor and carrying an overwhelming amount of firepower. Deployed from APCs, these units make for some of the heaviest corporate infantry fielded.
Imperator AX-22 Assault Rifles and David Light Gauss Rifles gives testament to a popular saying by mercenary/Solaris jock Kip Caselton: "There is no problem a greater application of ballistic lead can't solve."
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 220