- This article is about the system. For other uses, see Hector.
Hector nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||151.375 : 1769.752[e]|
|Atmospheric pressure||Low (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||15C° (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 3025 - Clan Ice Hellion
- 3050 - Clan Ice Hellion
- 3052 - Clan Ice Hellion - 100%
- 3060 - Clan Ice Hellion
- 3067 - Clan Ice Hellion
- 3075 - Clan Goliath Scorpion
- 3085 - Clan Cloud Cobra
Controlled solely by Clan Ice Hellion, Hector is the Clan Ice Hellion’s capital world.
In 3066 the Ice Hellions fought a Trial against Clan Diamond Shark on Hector that won them the right to produce the Piranha BattleMech. During the last stages of the Wars of Reaving, after the failure of Operation ICE STORM, the severely weakened Hellions were forced to retreat all their remaining assets to Hector, until their Absorption by Clan Goliath Scorpion.
- 7th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 150th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 77th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 78th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 40th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 180th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
One of the first worlds colonized after the landing on Strana Mechty, Hector is a frigid world. It is home to the Ice Hellion, a cunning pack predator of the world’s snowy mountains, which preyed on the first Clan explorers. The flightless Ice Hellion birds found on the planet were admired for its lithe shape and blindingly white fur, prompting Nicholas Kerensky to use it as a totem animal.
|Closest 20 systems (5 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- The Clans: Warriors of the Kerensky, p. 107: Clan-Space Worlds Table - Hectors planet data included.
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 114
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 39
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249, "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- Technical Readout: Clan Invasion, p. 8: "Piranha"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 245–248
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152: "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153: "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"