- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Weapon Chief Researcher|
Hideoshi Yamika and his team had built at least three prototypes of the Large X-Pulse Laser and was seriously intent on battlefield testing them. As the Battle of Luthien was raging at the time, Yamika smuggled his team and himself onto the planet in September of 3073. By March of 3074, the Word of Blake's ROM had discovered his presence (and high value) and sought to capture both the complete team and the prototypes. In an assault on the Buda Weapons Skytower complex, the Kokuryu-kai unwittingly ground down the Loyalist defending forces for the Word of Blake, whom captured both Yamika and the prototypes, last seen being loaded onto a DropShip.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 10-11, "Light Machine"