Historical Turning Points: Glengarry
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Historical Turning Points: Glengarry|
|Development|| Herbert A. Beas II |
Ben H. Rome (Project Development)
|Primary writing||Jason Schmetzer|
|Cover artwork||Matt Heerdt (Design & Layout)|
|Interior artwork|| Jason Vargas and Ray Arrastia (Evolved Faction Logos Design) |
Ray Arrastia (Maps and Unit Logos)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||September 15th, 2010|
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Series||Historical Turning Points|
Historical Turning Points: Glengarry is a PDF-Exclusive scenario book based on the Chaos Campaign and Warchest systems. The E-book focuses on the 2nd Skye Rebellion of 3056, the attempted takeover of Glengarry by Free Skye rebels, and their repulsion by Gray Death Legion.
From the back cover
|“|| The assassination of Archon Melissa Steiner-Davion in 3055 sent shockwaves throughout the Federated Commonwealth. In the secessionist Isle of Skye, it lit the fires of rebellion once again. The Free Skye Separatist movement brought things to a boil in April 3056 on the insignificant world of Glengarry. Only one obstacle stood in their way: the venerable Gray Death Legion mercenary command.
With the bulk of the vaunted mercenaries stationed elsewhere, the Skye Separatists believed the planet Glengarry would fall quickly. The cadets and reserve units of the Gray Death Legion, under the command of Alexander Carlyle, son of their decorated leader Grayson Carlyle, had a different opinion. What followed was a savage guerilla war, with the fate of Glengarry and the entire Isle of Skye region hanging in the balance… Historical Turning Points: Glengarry extracts the details from the classic Gray Death Legion scenario book Day of Heroes and the novel Blood of Heroes and represents it in the phenomenally successful Jihad Turning Points PDF exclusive format. Return to an earlier time in BattleTech history, when rumors of rebellion and strife threaten to tear apart the fabric of the mighty Federated Commonwealth!
This campaign series uses the Chaos Campaign rules and gives players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, inserting it into their own campaigns and even create their own scenarios. This PDF exclusive includes a detailed map of the world of Glengarry, a run down of the forces involved in the conflict, and several tracks that players can use to run simple lance-on-lance battles, or stage up to a world-wide invasion. Only the players’ imaginations are the limits.
- Stick in the Wind (Short-Story)
- Glengarry World Map & Planetary Data Sheet
- Glengarry Planet Information & Map setups
- Random Assignment Tables for the Gray Death Legion & Free Skye Guards
- Battle of Glengarry - Brief Overview of Battle for planet and its outcome.
- 1st Gray Death BattleMech Battalion
- 2nd Gray Death BattleMech Battalion
- 4th Skye Guards
- Prison Break
- Bake Until Warm
- Loch Sheol
- High-Value Refill Estate
- To The Pipes
- BattleForce Map: Glengarry World Atlas
Unlike other sourcebooks, Historical Turning Points: Glengarry lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.