- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| House Miraborg|
Clan Ghost Bear
|Profession||Prince of the Rasalhague Dominion|
|Parents||Anders Miraborg (father)|
Hjalmer was the only child of Anders Miraborg, and was enrolled in the sibko training program when his father became Prince in 3109. He excelled in his training to become a warrior, and was able to test out of his Trial of Position as a Star Captain and entered the ranks of the mixed Taiga Galaxy in which his father had also served.
When the uprising was put down, Hjalmer resigned from the military and picked up politics like his father. He was able to successfully paint the current Prince, Jens Negaard, as being too lenient with the insurgents. With public opinion waning, the Dominion Council voted to remove Negaard and the people voted for Hjalmer to take the office.
Titles and Positions
|Prince of the Rasalhague Dominion
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 3145 p. 108 - 109 "Hjalmer Miraborg profile"