- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Horgens nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||216.121 : -1190.306[e]|
Horgens is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery beyond the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex and the California Nebula. Horgens is located close to the Mizdargh and Fager systems, although as with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, "close" is a relative term; the closest of these systems, Mizdargh, lies almost 240 light years distant from Horgens.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Mizdargh||236.0||Star Cluster 752||240.5||Fager||420.7||Pharos||530.1|
|Chaffee||570.8||Death's Gaze Cluster||585.3||Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11||614.1||Star Cluster 889||623.6|
Horgens was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Horgens, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Horgens.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"