- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Engine||Class 80 Fusion Engine|
A generic design with no context information given, the Hover Scout is presented in Record Sheets Volume Five: Vehicles as a fusion engine driven 10-ton hovercraft. It is implicitly provided as a standard design that, according to the availability rating in its Master Unit List entry, can be encountered throughout the Inner Sphere and Periphery since at least 2801, although the use of a fusion engine marks it as somewhat unusual in the lostech era.
Weapons and Equipment
The Hover Scout features a turreted medium laser, 1.65 tons of unspecified "sensor equipment", and a single ton of armor spread out evenly across all locations, with an extra armor point allocated to the front.
- MUL entry
- Record Sheets Volume Five: Vehicles