Ian Davion (26th c.)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Parents|| Vincent Davion (father)|
Mary Gordon (mother)
Ian Davion (b. ???? - d. 2599) was the son of Vincent Davion and the grandson of First Prince Alexander Davion of the Federated Suns. As Alexander grew older he came to rely more and more on Vincent and Ian, training them to run the government of the Federated Suns. When Vincent and his brother Roger died in a JumpShip accident in 2596, the aging Alexander named Ian his heir. Ian stepped up to the mark and took on many of Alexander's responsibilities, but Alexander never truly recovered from the loss of Vincent and Roger. As Alexander began suffering from a degenerative neural disorder and the onset of dementia following the strain of his long rule and the death of his sons, Ian ruled the Federated Suns in his name, but Ian would never be crowned First Prince of the Federated Suns; he was shot and killed by an assassin in 2599. Ian's death could have left the Davion succession in chaos if Alexander hadn't named Ian's nineteen-year-old son Zane as his heir in a brief period of lucidity.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 51, "Alexander Davion"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 43, "End of an Era"