- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
When Samuel Ostergaard commandeered the Iberia, he would use it against the mercenary forces on Coromodir. A virus would be transmitted to the Iberia, causing it to have malfunctions on board. As a result, the Iberia would crash on the planet's surface, taking not only Samuel himself, but also the Arano Restoration and Aurigan Directorate forces on the planet.
The Iberia has so far only appeared in the BattleTech (Video Game) by Harebrained Schemes LLC. This source does not meet the current criteria for Canon, and is thus treated as apocryphal at this time.
Incumbent Line Developer Randall N. Bills explicitly stated that it was the intention for this particular game's storyline to be fully canonical. That means that if and when the finished game is released, any information it contains about the Iberia will likely be declared canonical.
- "BattleTech Video Game"
- BattleTech (Video Game)