If You Can’t Take The Heat
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|If You Can’t Take The Heat|
|First published||May 2006|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Preceded by||Beneath the Seas of Fire|
|Followed by||A Matter of Honor (Scenario)|
If You Can’t Take The Heat is an official scenario pack for the MechWarrior: Dark Age (MWDA) Clix game, containing a single scenario. It was first published through the now defunct LinkNet website that WizKids maintained in support of their MechWarrior: Dark Age game line, to support organised play and tournaments.
The search for resources to fuel continued pushes into Republic-abandoned space means not even the greenhouse-effect plagued planet of Konstance is spared seeing an invasion force. In the former capital of Konstantinople, now reclaimed by nature, the Mailed Fist meets the Dragon as House Steiner and House Kurita clash.
- MechWarrior Age of Destruction Scenario Handbook, as of 4 January 2009 (via Wayback Machine) - Scenario Summaries