|Primary Products||Aerospace Fighter|
Imstar's extensive expertise in zero-G construction, along with their extensive facilities around Atreus, made them a logical-if unexpected-choice for the Agamemnon WarShip project. Using experience imported from Illium Shipyards, the Agamemnon project was a complete success. The Agamemnon production line at Atreus was shut down in the wake of the Jihad as the Ionus produced parts stopped arriving.
In the wake of the Jihad Imstar Aerospace was lucky to have little factory damage to rebuild, but found itself under pressure to convert one of the Cheetah production lines located within the Marik Commonwealth to the production of Eagle fighters.
|Components produced on Atreus:|
|F-11 Cheetah||Light Aerospace Fighters|
|F-12 Cheetah||Light Aerospace Fighters|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 250 XL||Cheetah|
|Shipil 275 XL|||
|Starflash I|||
|Starflash II|||
|Medium Pulse Laser|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 136, "Imstar Aerospace Company Profile"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 7
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 93, "Marik Commonwealth"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 12
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 186, "Produced Aircraft Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Corporations, p. 16, "Produced Planetlifter variant"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids, p. 117, "Produced Cheetah-R Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondoggles, p. 15, F-12A Cheetah II
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 180, "Produced Defender Components on Amity"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 164, "Produced OF-17A-R Cheetah variant Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 26
- Objective Raids, p. 119, "Produced Cheetah Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 160, "Produced Planetlifter Support variant Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 10