Indicass nearby systems
|X:Y Coordinates||72.368 : -249.026[e]|
|Recharge time||168 hours|
- 1 Political Affiliation
- 2 Indicass I
- 3 Map Gallery
- 4 Nearby Systems
- 5 References
- 6 Bibliography
- 2366 - St. Ives Mercantile League 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2764 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - St Ives Compact 
- 3040 - St. Ives Compact 
- 3050 - St. Ives Compact 
- 3052 - St. Ives Compact 
- 3054 - St Ives Compact 
- 3057 - St. Ives Compact 
- 3058 - St Ives Compact 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3081 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3085 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||56°C (Arid/Very Hot)|
|Highest native life||Microbes|
|History and Culture|
|Government and Infrastructure|
|Political Leader||Planetary Governor|
If it wasn't for the vast abundance of raw materials located around the sole body of water on Indicass and the presence of a Duchy Regional Training Center Indicass wouldn't be an inhabited world. Indicass was originally settled by Ceres Metals Industries and the company has invested a sizeable sum in ensuring that the population are comfortable, creating a lush forest known as the "Black Forest" around the capital city of Xin Singapore. The forest is a distinct contrast to the remainder of the planet, which is largely desert.
In 2905 the St. Ives Cheveau-Légers were taking an R&R break on Indicass when they were surprised by King's Commandos, a mercenary unit employed by the Federated Suns. The Legers would launch their own raid in retaliation against Atlas three years later.
In 3005 Indicass would be attacked again, this time by the Ceti Hussars. Defending Indicass on behalf of the Confederation was Cochraine's Goliaths, one of the units within the St. Ives Armored Cavalry. The only unit in the CCAF to field the Goliath assault BattleMech, and Cochrane's unit quickly wiped out two mixed companies of Wolverine and Ostroc 'Mechs before the Ceti Hussars retreated.
Indicass was the flashpoint of the Capellan-St. Ives War when after Sun-Tzu Liao, acting as First Lord of the Second Star League, deployed peacekeeping forces into the St. Ives Compact following an attempted assassination of the Chancellor by the Blackwind Lancers that nearly claimed the life of Isis Marik in September 3060. Various military units within the St. Ives Compact military refused to acknowledge the neutrality or authority of the peacekeeping forces, and after a number of small clashes between St. Ives units and peacekeeping units, CCAF units were moved in to support the peacekeepers. An open battle started between Star League and St. Ives forces on Indicass, but as the Confederation began annexing Compact worlds under the guise of protecting the population, the fight quickly devolved purely into battles between Confederation and Compact forces.
The Duchy RTC on Indicass continues to offer training programs in BattleMechs, Combat Vehicles and unarmored infantry. The RTC trains its cadets in the inhospitable environments offered by the outlands on Indicass.
3050 to 3054
|Closest 68 systems (67 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Wantorill||55.4||Grand Base||56.4||Blandou||58.1||New Crete||58.4|
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 22, "Indicass"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11
- First Succession War, pp. 24–25
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, pp. 122–123
- First Succession War, pp. 112–113
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10
- Era Report: 3052, p. 22
- Objective Raids, p. 43, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 10
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 22: "Ceres Metals"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 89: "St. Ives Cheveau Legers"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 90: "Cochraine's Goliaths"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 64: "St. Ives Gambit"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 22: "Duchy RTC"
- 20 Year Update, p. 29: "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 110: "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 120: "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 34: "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34: "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 135: "Quikscell Company"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Manual: Mercenaries
- Field Report: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation