Inner Sphere Clock
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
ComStar and the Wolf's Dragoons, the Inner Sphere Clock was a cartographic method of breaking up the Inner Sphere into clear, administrative regions or deployment theaters for the Com Guards using the face of a clock as a basis. Each of the twelve theaters, corresponding to the original twelve armies/Level Vs of the pre-Clan Invasion Com Guard, were named after that the closest world to Terra within that respective theater. After the ComStar Schism, the Secular ComStar retained the Clock, though many Theaters were empty between ComStar's expulsion from the Word of Blake aligned Free Worlds League and the increasing transfer of troops to those Theaters bordering the Clan Occupation Zones.  
- 20 Year Update, pp. 68-69, - "Map of the Inner Sphere: ComStar Inner Sphere Clock" & "Notes on Deployment"
- Field Manual: ComStar, pp. 15-16 "Organization and Procedures - Command Structure and Operational Deployment - ComStar Inner Sphere Clock: Map of the Inner Sphere"