- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
The loss of the Fronc Reaches' only BattleMech manufacturing facility when the Magistracy of Canopus and then the Capellan Confederation annexed the world of Detroit led to President Elaine Hadley implementing a number of changes after she came to power in 3092. One of the major changes was her instruction that the remaining two arms producers in Reaches space - Colonial Tractors of Fronc and Interstellar Agricultural Concerns of Rockwellawan - increase production to compensate for the loss of Detroit.
Interstellar Agriculture Concerns, keen to maintain it's reputation as a primarily civilian manufacturer, responded by spinning off a subsidiary company to deal with the demands for increased military production. That company, Interstellar Arms, went on to begin manufacturing a number of light BattleMech designs by 3105, as well as taking over the manufacture of the Vedettes originally produced by IAC. BattleMech production was still relatively slow by 3145, however.
The Interstellar Arms manufacturing facilities on Rockwellawan consist of a number of factories dotted across the continent of Corundum.
Interstellar Arms has manufacturing centers in the following locations.
|Components produced on Rockwellawan:|
|Vedette (from 3092)||Tracked Vehicles|
|LCT-1V Locust (from 3105)||Light BattleMech|
|STG-3R Stinger (from 3105)||Light BattleMech|
|WSP-1A Wasp (from 3105)||Light BattleMech|
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 186, "Fronc Reaches"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 189, "Fronc Reaches"