- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
Ironhold nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||46.182 : 1745.002[e]|
|Recharge time||198 hours|
Controlled solely by Clan Jade Falcon, Ironhold was the Falcon's capital as well as the location of their primary training and manufacturing facilities in Clan Space. Their capital city of the planet was named Ironhold City.
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2821 - Clan
- 2840 - Clan 
- 2920 - Clan 
- 2930 - Clan 
- 3025 - Clan 
- 3030 - Clan 
- 3040 - Clan 
- 3052 - Clan Jade Falcon - 100% 
- 3057 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3062 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3067 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3069 - Clan Steel Viper
- 3072 - The Society
- 3075 - Untenable/Abandoned 
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
The Wars of Reaving
In November 3069 the Steel Vipers initiated an assault on Ironhold as part of the Wars of Reaving. The entire Alpha Galaxy landed on the world after declaring the defenders dezgra. The Twelfth Talon and Zeta Solahma Clusters held out for a month before being destroyed.
Three years later, an unidentified force landed at Ironhold and shattered the defenders. This 3072 strike was the first open action made by The Society. The Steel Viper's Omicron Galaxy was totally destroyed. After-action reports indicate that Ironhold was a key world for The Society, housing much of their research.
In March of 3077 Clan Coyote's Zeta Galaxy's 69th Strike Cluster landed on Ironhold as part of the effort to eliminate the Society from Clan Space. Led by Zeta's Galaxy Commander, Noemi McKibben, the Cluster engaged Society forces on the planet, where the 69th Strike would raze the Society's Enclave, a facility which had contained number of genetically mutated sibkos, all of which were killed as soon they were discovered. The Cluster would end up attacking another hidden enclave in the Peregrine Mountains. This enclave would be the last stand for the Society, where their forces mounted a desperate and ultimately doomed counter assault. In the end the Coyote Cluster burned all resistance to ash.
- Eagle Craft Group
- Complex VI
- Complex 9
- Ironhold Alpha Complex
- Ironhold Beta Complex
- Ironhold Gamma Complex
- Ironhold Plant 9
- Chiaroscuro Testing Site (Society)
| Closest 20 systems (7 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 4
- Historical: Operation KLONDIKE, p. 133, "Pentagon and Kerensky Cluster (2821)"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Way of the Clans
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 113
- Field Manual Update p. 39
- The Wars of Reaving p. 91 & 94 Death Rides Forth - Society Invasion notes planet solely being held by Steel Vipers until their invasion four years later.
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 91 & 94 Death Rides Forth - Society invades Ironhold and wipes out all Steel Viper forces on planet.
- The Wars of Reaving p. 248
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 234
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 47
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 91
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 93
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 164 Clan Coyote - Clan Coyote Post-Wars of Reaving history includes Ironhold invasion and the destruction of the Society on Ironhold.
- Wars of Reaving, pp. 209-210