|Parents||Jack Milby (father)|
Nondi Steiner (mother)
|Siblings||Lisa Steiner II|
Richard Steiner II
Ivan Steiner was a Lyran nobleman and an officer in the LCAF.
First Royal Guards
Terra Firma OA
Lyran Guards Brigade
FedCom Civil War
Despite the fact his mother was the regent, Ivan attempted to walk a fine line during the conflict, supporting his mother's administration while making few moves that showed direct opposition to other claimants to the throne. Likely due to this restraint, Ivan retained his position after the war's end. Prior to Peter Steiner-Davion's ratification as Archon by the Estates General, Ivan was briefly discussed as a potential choice for Archon by those keen to cut ties from the Steiner-Davion dynasty. As the Steiner most closely related to the ruling line, Ivan was briefly the presumptive heir to the throne, though the chaos of the Jihad would change his proximity to the crown.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), foldout: "The Lyran Commonwealth's Line of Succession and Partial Steiner Family Tree"
- FedCom Civil War, p. 177
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 74
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 160
- 20 Year Update, p. 24: "Deployment Tables"
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 74: "Lyran Guards Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 170: "Lyran Guards"
- FedCom Civil War, p. 177: "Those Who Would be Archon"