James D. Long
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|James D. Long|
|Occupation|| Magazine Editor|
Born in December 1948 in Swinton, Missouri, James D. Long (also sometimes credited as Jim Long) began his broadcasting career as a disc jockey for his hometown radio station before graduating from High School. During the next 10 years, he worked as a journalist and program director in a number of cities including Houston and Dallas. In addition to being a favorite on-air personality, he is a creative writer-producer. Long earned a number of awards including three “Addys” from the world’s largest advertising competition (American Advertising Federation). He is also a filmmaker and, together with his wife, founded Lightcatcher, a publishing and film production company.
- BattleTech-related works by James D. Long