- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3135)|
|CO||Colonel Jerry Jamison|
Jamison's Juggernauts was a minor 32nd Century mercenary unit, commanded by Colonel Jerry Jamison. The unit was based out of Galatea in the mid 3130's. Configured by 3130s as a combined arms battalion, the unit was made up of a mix of Inner Sphere and Clan equipment and personnel.
In April 7, 3135, the Juggernauts were under contract by the government of Zebeneschamali; they attacked a suspected Word of Blake survivalist colony with the ZPM (Zebeneschamali Planetary Militia). They encountered a hidden stronghold defended by only two badly worn out Blakists BattleMechs who fought in a last stand against them.
The unit, as of 3135, lost half its number to a prior mission. However, Star Commander Tal Sender's Nova Clan units joined the mercenary unit in May 3135 after the original Steel Wolves "Clan" was dissolved and they themselves became a mercenary unit. The former Steel Wolves Nova (2 mixed Binaries) consisted of four 'Mechs, two Light Tanks, two Hover Tanks, two Points of Elemental Battle Armor and fifty Clan infantry.
At the suggestion of Tal Sender, their unit’s troops have been cross-trained to use each respective specialty’s equipment.
Sender also suggested that all MechWarriors should cross-train with other BattleMechs of the unit. Having MechWarriors not operate in separate stars or lances made them familiar with working with other individual units. This allowed them to operate in specialized teams whenever necessary.
|Commanding Officers of Jamison's Juggernauts|
|Colonel||Jerry Jamison||circa 3130 - 3135|
- Major Don Avision was the Unit XO and commander of the Armor elements of the unit.
- Captain Fiona Cooper was the Battle Armor commander of the infantry elements of the unit.
- Tal Sender, a MechWarrior.
- Mechs: Sagittaire, Orion IIC, Goshawk S2B (Predator variant), Thor, Sirocco, Shugenja, Havoc
- Vehicles: Mithras, Svantovit, Myrmidon, Chevalier, Demon Medium Tank, Bellona, and lone Schiltron
- Infantry: Elemental Battle Armor, Clan Infantry (no details on what type of infantry they are)