- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Born||16 March 2723|
|Died||4 January 2802|
|Profession||Magestrix of Canopus|
|Parents||Vanura Centrella (mother)|
Elected in 2760 following the death of her mother, Vanura Centrella, Janina proved a brilliant Magestrix, successfully protecting Canopian investments and withdrawing their remaining soldiers from the SLDF. She also overturned her mother's appeasement policies, protesting the mistreatment of her citizens and starting several programs to rebuild the Canopian economy.
Infamous for her decadence and her indifference to the well being of the Star League, Janina sat and watched as Richard Cameron, Stefan Amaris and Aleksandr Kerensky tore it apart. In 2780 when the Star League Council met for the last time, the Magestrix did not bother to attend. In 2786 she declared the Magistracy independent of the Star League.
Rwannah Centrella is her niece.
Positions and titles
|Magestrix of the Magistracy of Canopus
2760 – 2802
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 65, "Janina Centrella Profile"