|Born||3 January 2769|
|Died||7 July 2824|
Karrige was known to have a ruthless streak in him after the death of his father. He was known for his way of smooth talking and his keen intelligence. His strong ambitions drove him, and would be the source of his demise.
Born on New Syrtis in 2769, he was raised by his House Davion born family. Jason's father, Nigel, was a logistics officer for the SLDF. His family was forced to travel constantly during General Kerensky's campaign to liberate Terra from the Rim Worlds Republic.
In 2784, Jason's family answered Aleksandr Kerensky's call for Operation EXODUS and traveled with them to what would become the Pentagon Worlds. Unfortunately, his father fell under the sway of the mutineers of the Prinz Eugen rebels and was executed in its aftermath. He and his mother fell under the cloud of being one of the families related to the mutineers. From that moment on, he swore that he would always be in command of his destiny. Once they reached the Pentagon Worlds in 2786, Jason and his family settled on Babylon.
Military Career with SLDF
Once he was old enough, Jason became determined to succeed, and joined the Star League-In-Exile's SLDF. He won a spot at the Eden Military Academy, becoming an officer like his late father. He rose through the ranks of the exiled SLDF until he surpassed his father's rank of Captain, becoming a Major. The SLDF officers had a long memory however, and created a glass ceiling for those families involved in the revolt aboard the Prinz Eugen 
Khan of Clan Widowmaker
On the Star League-In-Exile colony world of Strana Mechty, Nicholas Kerensky began his work to re-format society, starting a series of brutal Trials among the SLDF soldiers in order to retain only the strongest. After passing Kerensky's brutal trials, Kerensky would choose Jason for his drive and determination to lead one of his Clans, despite his family's past. As Khan Karrige, he became the founder of Clan Widowmaker, with his saKhan Mariel Sanders.
He and saKhan Sanders would shape their Clan's principal 40-warrior Cluster into a hard-hitting combined arms force. He would employ frontline Stars of 'Mechs, while having the bulk of the vehicles and infantry forces act as security. The Khan's forces were shaped in such a way as to stealthily loop outside of Nicholas Kerensky's 40 warrior limit.
In preparation for the forthcoming invasion of the Pentagon Worlds, Karrige's Clan successfully won the bid to send naval forces as part of the joint reconnaissance mission to the Pentagon. The mission was not without peril, where his Clan lost their Lola III WarShip, Black Venom, in the process of securing the Dagda solar system.
In July 22nd, 2821 Khan Karrige and his Widowmakers were finally deployed to their assigned target for Operation KLONDIKE, Dagda. From a moon in the system, the Khan dispatched elements of his forces to a recon mission with the other assigned Clans. After discovering that Dagda had fallen into a string of proto-states, Khan Karrige and the rest moved their forces into position to await their final order to attack. The message was given in August, Ilkhan Kerensky had given the go-ahead to land.
Once on the ground, Khan Karrige had his forces work with Clan Burrock to conduct a Commando raid into their first target, the continent of Dratha. The joint commando raid struck the port city of Folke, capital of the Hailes Commonwealth. Shortly after the crippling of the Commonwealth's fleet, Karrige's forces successfully secured the city after ten brutal days of house to house fighting. They went on to move against the passive and brutalized Imbros Collective. The Imbros were used to brutality from their neighboring Proto-States and were stunned by their occupier's kindness.
In the later stages of Dratha operations in September, Khan Karrige's forces alongside Clan Burrock sliced through the Oriente Dominion and Ryan’s Roughnecks with ease, despite their foes outnumbering them. The Widowmakers concentrated their efforts against the Oriente Dominion, moving ahead quickly and taking their headquarters.
In 22nd October, as the Widowmakers made their way around Dratha's coastline. SaKhan Mariel Sanders was shot by an assassin in the mining village of Sunflower. Sakhan Sanders succumbed to her wounds after being medi-vacced. Khan Karrige called his active bloodnamed warriors to select who would replace the saKhan using the provisions laid down by Kerensky. Combat operations halted for two days, while he and his Clan would choose the fiery Cal Jorgensson as saKhan.
After the voting-in of the new saKhan, Karrige held all opposing troops as guilty as the assassin who had murdered Sanders. This marked the beginning of Clan Widowmaker's tendency to brutality.
Later, Clan Widowmaker would be assigned to secure the outer reaches around the Black Brian, the fortress held by the Brotherhood of Donegal. They formed the security force with their fellow Clans while the ilKhan and the Clans Wolf and Jade Falcon fought the siege of the Fortress for 54 days.
Clan Wolverine and his demise
With the conquest of the Pentagon Worlds complete, Jason Karrige's ambitions grew. He began to weave political strings to gather more power for himself. Within a year of the end of KLONDIKE he was caught up with Clan Wolverine, with official records stating he was killed by them. However, many records of the time linked with the Not-Named Clan were intentionally lost.
After his death, his genetic legacy was lost, removing any trace of his name from the bloodhouses. 
Positions and Titles
|Khan of Clan Widowmaker
| Succeeded by|
Year of birth is incorrectly listed as 2669 in character's profile in pdf-version of Historical: Operation Klondike, this has been fixed in print version.
Khan Karrige receives certain AToW RPG and Force Specific Rules abilities when he is in use. In roleplaying situations, receives a +1 to all social skill rolls. When he employed on the battlefield, forces under his command would receive +2 to morale check and receive the Overrun Combat ability when using scenario special rules.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 111 - "Jason Karrige Profile" - birth and death of Khan noted. Year after operation Klondike he is killed.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 153 Rules Annex/Khan Jason Karrige - Character's traits described
- Historical: Operation Klondike, 111-112 "Jason Karrige Profile" - His origins and early life, including his father Captain Nigel Karrige's career and death.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, 111-112 "Jason Karrige Profile" - His military career hits a brick wall after being blocked by the SLDF high command's views on kin of mutineers
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 81 Widowmaker Cluster - Force structure formed with guidance of Khan Karrige.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 45-46 Return to Pentagon/Dagda - Khan Karrige's bided forces' actions during Operation Sable Sun.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 33 Building a New Society/Preparing for the Return - Khan Karrige's speech to his Clan of readiness to return to Pentagon had come.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 82 Investing Dratha - Khan Karrige's Clans early successes in fighting for Dagda.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 84-85 Dratha Redux - Oriente Dominion and assassination of saKhan Sanders.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 86-87 The Siege of the Black Brian - Khan Karrige's Clan activities during.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, 111-112 Jason Karrige - Khan's political power grabbing leads him to being reaved from Bloodhouses.
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 153 Rules Annex/Khan Jason Karrige - Special RPG/Tabletop game abilities when character is in use.