- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Occupation|| Author, |
BattleCorps managing editor (2008-2016)
|BattleTech forum handle||J_Schmetzer|
Jason Schmetzer is a writer who penned numerous short stories and novels in the BattleTech universe, and has writing credits in several sourcebooks. He was also the BattleCorps managing editor from May 2008 until he stepped down from that position in early 2016, to be succeeded by John Helfers (and with Philip A. Lee remaining assistant editor).
Former Assistant Line Developer Ben H. Rome indicated in late February 2017 that Jason Schmetzer was not working for IMR or CGL anymore and had "left a while back [for the] same reasons I left (and then some)."