- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Occupation|| Author, |
BattleCorps managing editor (2008-2016)
|BattleTech forum handle||J_Schmetzer|
Jason Schmetzer is a writer who penned numerous short stories and novels in the BattleTech universe, and has writing credits in several sourcebooks. He was also the BattleCorps managing editor from May 2008 until he stepped down from that position in early 2016, to be succeeded by John Helfers (and with Philip A. Lee remaining assistant editor).
Former Assistant Line Developer Ben H. Rome indicated in late February 2017 that Jason Schmetzer was not working for IMR or CGL anymore and had "left a while back [for the] same reasons I left (and then some)."