- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|Production Year||Early Spaceflight Era|
The Jeep is a lightweight, four-wheeled all-terrain vehicle (ATV) used for both military and civilian purposes. Lightly armored, jeeps can carry several passengers and cargo, and can also be armed for self-defense.
Weapons and Equipment
The standard Jeep model is equipped with an internal combustion engine able to achieve a top speed of 116.6km/h and cruising speed of 74.2km/h, seating for four, and protection in the form of one and a half tons of armor.
In MechWarrior, First Edition, the Jeep's engine was given no weight, leaving it .75 tons short of its stated weight assuming a weapon option was taken. The Jeep listed in Record Sheets Volume Five: Vehicles does not list any weapon options, has a one-ton engine and 1.75 tons of cargo space.
- MUL online date for the Jeep
- Mechwarrior 1st Edition, p.60
- Record Sheets Volume Five: Vehicles, "Jeep"