- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Glitch"|
Jessica Chernovskaya had a peaceful and ordinary middle-class childhood in the heart of the Federated Suns. But even in the heart of civilization, you're not safe from a glitch. It was a garbled bioscan that got Jessica committed to a maximum security prison and changed her life. After ten years, her case was re-opened, the evidence re-examined, and her name cleared, but it was far too late for the kid Glitch had been. She'd learned skills on the inside, and she applied them on the outside. Killing for money is surprisingly easy and lucrative, and elite killers can command high prices for their discretion and effectiveness.
The character is based on the daughter of the game's audio designer and considered a friend of the studio. Initially put into the game only for an early alpha version, the developers immediately fell in love with the voice.
Due to her outstandingly chipper or cheeky voicelines, Glitch has quickly become a fan favorite on various streams or the game's subreddit and official forum, with some players jokingly propagating the hashtag #ShitGlitchSays.
- BattleTech (Video Game)