- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Jim Nelson is a freelance designer and illustrator based out of Chicago. He received a B.F.A. in Drawing from Northern Illinois University. His career began in the comics industry and quickly transitioned into the game industry, where he worked for FASA for 12 years as an artist and art director.
While still at FASA in the '90s, Jim began illustrating Magic cards, and has illustrated over 100 cards for the game, from creatures and artifacts to lands and token cards. His work has been featured in products by White Wolf and Riotminds. Recently, he has been focused on work for electronic games like Hearthstone and Skylanders: Battlecast as well as books, including the children’s books, On the Shoulder of a Giant, and The Gnawer of Rocks.