- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Occupation||Designer & Illustrator|
Jim Nelson is a freelance designer and illustrator based out of Chicago. He received a B.F.A. in Drawing from Northern Illinois University. His career began in the comics industry and quickly transitioned into the game industry, where he worked for FASA for 12 years as an artist and art director.
While still at FASA in the '90s, Jim began illustrating Magic cards, and has illustrated over 100 cards for the game, from creatures and artifacts to lands and token cards. His work has been featured in products by White Wolf and Riotminds. Recently, he has been focused on work for electronic games like Hearthstone and Skylanders: Battlecast as well as books, including the children’s books, On the Shoulder of a Giant, and The Gnawer of Rocks.