Kappa Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Nickname||The Scarlet Mustangs|
|Affiliation||Clan Hell's Horses|
|Parent Command||Clan Hell's Horses Touman|
During the Dark Age the Clan Hell's Horses' Kappa Galaxy was refitted, with the majority of the Clusters within the Galaxy becoming Ranger Clusters. By the mid-thirty-second century Kappa was primarily acting to deter and hunt pirates while supporting Alpha Galaxy.
Kappa was largely focused on the less-populated worlds of the Hell's Horses Occupation Zone; when in the mid-3140s pirates had gone to ground on Novo Cressidas in the Star's End system one of the Clusters from Kappa - the Twelfth Rangers - spend months traveling from one settlement to another tracking down the pirates and negotiating with the various tribal leaders.
|Commanding Officers of the Kappa Galaxy|
|Galaxy Commander||Joseph DeLaurel||3145|
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 155, "Kappa Galaxy"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 168, "Kappa Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses)"