Karianna Schmitt (Individual Carrack-class WarShip)
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
- This article is about the Carrack-class WarShip. For Khan of Clan Blood Spirit, see Karianna Schmitt.
Pride of New Kent was badly damaged in October 3065 while covering the withdrawal of Steel Viper forces from Lum after a series of bloody Trials of Possession that had been fought between the Steel vipers and Clan Snow Raven, Trials that only stopped when Clan Jade Falcon began looking to opportunistically launch trials against the Steel Vipers for their recent acquisitions.
Clan Blood Spirit captured the Pride of New Kent at some point after the Steel Viper battles on Lum and renamed the vessel CBS Karianna Schmitt; the ship would serve under this name until the destruction of Clan Blood Spirit. The Karianna Schmitt was destroyed above the world of Haven alongside the York-class destroyer CBS Stooping Kite on the 5th of October 3084 by the Clan Star Adder battleships CSA Absolute Truth and CSA Sovereign Right as a part of the annihilation of the Blood Spirits under the guise of a Trial of Absorption.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 138-139, "Naval Assets"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 21, "Rising Viper"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 156, "WarShips"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 156, "Clan Blood Spirit"