It was piloted by Minoru's eldest son Minobu Tetsuhara by 3021, but he was denied the right to pilot a 'Mech following the events on Dromini VI, and then passed to his brother Fuhito Tetsuhara, who used it during the Ronin War and the War of 3039, partaking in some of the same battles as future Coordinator Theodore Kurita.
As heir to the Tetsuhara clan from her mother's side, Katana Tormark was in possession of the PNT-9R Panther Katana Kat. During her campaign as leader of the Dragon's Fury, she fought in a BattleMaster or an NX-23L Nyx named Kolyu instead, loaning Katana Kat to Brotherhood MechWarrior Abeda Measho.
- PNT-KK Katana Kat
- MechWarrior Online's apocryphal version of the Katana Kat piloted by Minobu Tetsuhara features a large degree of LosTech equipment unavailable during his life time. PGI's Katana Kat is armed with a PPC in each arm and retains the normal center torso SRM-4 rack. The addition of a second PPC is made possible through the use of 140 rated XL engine and an Endo Steel frame. A single ton of reloads and ten double heat sinks keep the Katana Kat in the thick of battle.
- Wolves on the Border p. 94
- Wolves on the Border p. 222
- Gambit: The Battle for Addicks!
- Daughter of the Dragon
- MechWarrior Online "Resistance Heroes"