- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Also known as||Katyusha Kerensky|
|Children|| Nicholas Kerensky|
Born Katyusha Lumilova, Katyusha met Aleksandr Kerensky in 2749 when she was a staff officer assigned to the Citadel, but their relationship did not begin until after her retirement from the SLDF. Katyusha married Aleksandr in a small private ceremony in 2759, more than 17 years before the Exodus began, but her identity was kept secret to protect her and her children from possible harm during the politicized Star League era and the following brutal Amaris regime.
For over a decade after Amaris' conquest of Terra, Katyusha headed a Moscow-based resistance cell, specializing first in small acts of sabotage and propaganda. When the SLDF returned, her activities increased in scale and number. Though nearly captured several times, and shot twice, she proved to be an effective guerrilla fighter.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 9
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 58-59, "Aleksandr Kerensky"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 72, "Katyusha Kerensky"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 8
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 10
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 11