- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
After the Blood Scandal in the late 30th century Coyote Khan Tatiana Steele called down a Reaving upon the Blood House effectively annihilating it. All warriors and offspring were put to death in order to cleanse the taint of their treason against the Clan. But after the events of the Wars of Reaving and the caste uprisings spurred on by the Society, Clan Coyote found itself critically short on untainted Bloodlines for a time. Khan Leo Koga would lift the Reavings on these largely untainted and sealed heritages, some would even remain exclusive to the Coyotes.
Known Bloodname Holders
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 35, "Clan Coyote"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 42, 43 - "The Blood Scandal"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 164 - "Founder's Future - Clan Coyote"