Kerensky Memorial Manufacturing
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Kerensky Memorial Manufacturing|
|Primary Site(s)||Strana Mechty|
Kerensky Memorial Manufacturing is a production facility on the Clan homeworld planet Strana Mechty in the Kerensky Cluster. Originally it was the production site for the Woodsman OmniMech, but later The Society took control of the plant and used it to build their OmniMechs. The factory is apparently located in a nearly forgotten corner of Clan Coyote's holdings, and this allowed the factory to remain undisturbed and unnoticed until the Society was ready.
Kerensky Memorial Manufacturing has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Strana Mechty:|
|Battle Epsilon-5 Profile Endo Steel||Septicemia|
|Recon Delta Profile Endo Steel||Cephalus|
|Support Reinforced Lambda Profile||Osteon|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|275 Type II XL||Septicemia|
|Model-G 255 XL||Osteon|
|Fusion Engine - XXL|
|Model-C 250 XXL||Cephalus|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Gravastar Ferro-Lamellor w/Chameleon Light Polarization Shield & Null Signature System||Cephalus|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound SJ8CW Ferro-Fibrous||Septicemia|
|GBX Series Integrated II||Septicemia|
|Model 74/129.3 TCS||Osteon|
|Series D8 CC-25X||Cephalus|
|S438 Mk. IV Mod. 2 TTS||Osteon|
|Cat's Eye MD7||Septicemia|
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 214
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 214-215, "Produced Cephalus 'Mech Components"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 215-216, "Produced Septicemia 'Mech Components"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 217-218, "Produced Septicemia 'Mech Components"
Given that The Wars of Reaving says the plant is the original production site of the Woodsman OmniMech, it is possible that this facility was renamed from Wolf Clan Site #2 as listed in Era Digest: Golden Century.